Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy First Birthday Paul

Paul turned 1 yesterday!

Here's a video of Paul first thing in the morning opening Mom and Dad's gift.


Paul got to do all of his favorite things on his Birthday. He had pancakes for breakfast, practiced his golf swing, opened fun presents throughout the day, rode around in the cool shopping cart, had stir-fry for dinner, and of course he ate some cake.

And here are some pictures:









In case you were wondering, yes Paul got a hair cut. I was going to wait until after his 1st birthday, but his hair was always so hot and sweaty that it just had to go. I just hope he doesn't need another hair cut for a long long time. Here are some before, during, and after shots:






Hopefully pictures from this summer and from our big move will come shortly so stayed tuned. In the mean time, Happy Birthday Paul.

6 comments:

The Hann Family said...

Happy Birthday Paul! I can't believe our babies are 1 now!

C and Co. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!! What a cute little guy! We miss having him around!

acandiedapple said...

How cute! I love Paul's haircut. It is adorable. Nice job. We miss you guys!

Andrea said...

Nice job on the haircut. Looks like the birthday boy had a fun day.

Joy and Ted said...

Do you think we could get Paul to come and teach Amelia to walk? He's a champ! I hope you guys are enjoying your new home...and that we get to see you guys again someday. :) Oh, and good work on the haircut. I am very impressed!

Hepworths said...

What a big BOY!!! His haircut makes him look so grown up. He is just adorable. Love the update and can't wait for more.