Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 1 of the Cast

I'm so proud of my quick little learner.
Paul is feeling much better today and it shows.
So far he has learned
  1. how to crawl with his right leg sticking out to the side (the wood floor is his favorite because his leg just slides beside him)
  2. that if he reaches his hand out towards an object I will immediately give him the object (Paul unfortunately thinks it is a game akin to dropping items and watching me pick them up over and over again)
  3. how to stand up and even walk with a cast!
He still trips a lot when he tries walking, but at least he can stand up to things and get around. Way to go Paul.

I was lucky enough to catch his first try at walking on the video camera. Here he is:

1 comment:

Darla said...

Oh, Toria, so sorry to hear about Paul's broken leg. That is so sad, but it looks like he is adapting well. I LOVE the pictures of his haircut. Uncle Tim says that he has a good fuzzy head. I can't believe he is one!!! Thanks for posting the pics. I love getting a glimpse of your new home.