That laugh is awesome!
Christoria- your blog is way better than Jennifer's. Also- that's a nice looking baby.
Just a spoon and a binky? GENIUS. That laugh is what heaven must be made of. He is 100% adorable.
That video just made my day!
Man is he ever the cutest! Of course.Love finding your blog!
And I was thinking that Paul was a quite, timid little guy, but gees, that laugh!! And wow, he really wanted that cheerio on the floor!! Can't wait to see you guys in MN, well, unless I don't see you in Chicago in July.
Toria, this is Heidi Hawkins, your old friend from seminary! I stumbled on your blog and your little boy is adorable!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That laugh is awesome!
Christoria- your blog is way better than Jennifer's. Also- that's a nice looking baby.
Just a spoon and a binky? GENIUS. That laugh is what heaven must be made of. He is 100% adorable.
That video just made my day!
Man is he ever the cutest! Of course.
Love finding your blog!
And I was thinking that Paul was a quite, timid little guy, but gees, that laugh!! And wow, he really wanted that cheerio on the floor!! Can't wait to see you guys in MN, well, unless I don't see you in Chicago in July.
Toria, this is Heidi Hawkins, your old friend from seminary! I stumbled on your blog and your little boy is adorable!!!
Post a Comment