Paul the Musician:
I like to think that Paul enjoys music and that he will be a very talented musician. He probably responds to music like any other hearing child, but until he is five or six and past the child prodigy age, no one can prove me wrong.
Matching Mother's Day:
Why crawl when you can do this:
Food Update:
In ascending order of preference:
Carrot:

Banana Peal:

And for his favorite...drum roll please...
Newspaper!
So I dabbled with skipping the pureed food stage and going straight to finger foods in an effort to make eating a better experience for Paul. At first I thought it was working because he had so much fun playing with the food, putting it in his mouth, and even chewing it. But swallowing is another story. He never chokes, but occasionally he will smash enough food up against the roof of his mouth that he cries until I finally give in and remove it for him.
Just for kicks, here he is eating green beans. It kept him occupied for 30+ minutes and overall I think he enjoyed himself. All but this one clip in the middle. I think he secretly wishes that green beans could stick to the roof of his mouth the same way bread does.
3 comments:
Toria he is just so cute! That last video is hilarious. I love all his baby babbles! I watched it with Owen, and Owen started talking back to Paul during the video, like he understood Paul's baby talk. It was funny!
He is adorable!!!
Oh, he is so cute! Isn't this the funnest age? I love it. Enjoy every minute--well, it looks like you are.
Thanks for visiting my blog--yours is so cute.
Post a Comment