Kate at 4 months:
4mo stats:
Weight: 16lbs 14oz (97%)
Height 26.5 in long (97%)
I don't have very many pictures of Kate out and about because she usually looks like this (or facing inward and sleeping -my favorite way to get Paul out of the house without disrupting Kate's nap time):
Fall!
I love those chubby cheeks
I didn't realize how much hair she had until I put it in a little pig tail. So much fun!
And of course there is Paul keeping everything fun and exciting.
It has almost been a week and Paul still hasn't stopped talking about his cousins Eli and Emme who were just here for a visit. We had a blast enjoying all the wonderful things about fall and eating a lot of great apples.
After a long day, who can resist Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2 comments:
So cute! Both of your kids are getting so big!
Way cute pictures! We can't stop talking about our trip either. :) And I love Katie bug's piggy. Can't wait to see you guys again in December.
Post a Comment