Congratulations! She's beautiful and I LOVE her name. Way to go guys!
Hey Toria! Congratulations! Oh my gosh! She's gorgeous! And she looks just like Paul! Too fun. =)
Hooray! What wonderful news. I love all that dark hair! You all look great. Congrats.
Nicely done guys. :)
Congratulations! I just love the hair. Enjoy every minute.
You guys! Congratulations! She is darling and so is Paul! We miss you guys! Also, a very beautiful name.
Congratulations Toria!!
Hooray! Congrats! Everyone looks great. Amelia's b-day is June 2nd...an awesome time for birthday parties and fun. Enjoy that sweet babe.
A baby girl! What fun! Congrats on little Katherine - she's adorable. And only Toria looks that good after giving birth.
Congratulations!! That is a great picture because Rooney has no idea of what he is in for!! -Tim
Beautiful! Congratulations!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! That hair is to die for...
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful and I LOVE her name. Way to go guys!
Hey Toria! Congratulations! Oh my gosh! She's gorgeous! And she looks just like Paul! Too fun. =)
Hooray! What wonderful news. I love all that dark hair! You all look great. Congrats.
Nicely done guys. :)
Congratulations! I just love the hair. Enjoy every minute.
You guys! Congratulations! She is darling and so is Paul! We miss you guys! Also, a very beautiful name.
Congratulations Toria!!
Hooray! Congrats! Everyone looks great. Amelia's b-day is June 2nd...an awesome time for birthday parties and fun. Enjoy that sweet babe.
A baby girl! What fun! Congrats on little Katherine - she's adorable. And only Toria looks that good after giving birth.
Congratulations!! That is a great picture because Rooney has no idea of what he is in for!! -Tim
Beautiful! Congratulations!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! That hair is to die for...
Post a Comment