Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a Girl!

Its A Girl

Just wanted to share the good news!
Our little girl looks healthy and we're excited.

17 comments:

acandiedapple said...

Yay! Congratulations guys! That is fantastic.

Nicole + Brock said...

Congratulation! Girls are so fun!

Whitney said...

Fabulous news! Congrats to your cute family!

C and Co. said...

WOOO HOOO!! How fun! We are so excited for you!

liz hawkins said...

I just checked your blog... How did I miss this?! YAHOO! We are so so excited.

S.A.S. said...

A girl a girl!! Congrats on the wonderful news - Paul can be the protective older brother, I love it!

Brett and Lauren said...

Yay! THat is so exciting! Congrats!

Hepworths said...

Such Great News! A girl...how wonderful! Congrats on your upcoming family of FOUR!!

Darla said...

Congratulations!!! Yeah for a girl! Bring on the pink!!

Heather said...

Yay! Girls are wonderful! Congratulations!

Becky said...

how exciting!! how far along are you? i am also pregnant with twins. it's been a long time coming and we are so excited as i am sure you are for your little girl. congrats!!

Lauren said...

Congratulations Toria!

Kate said...

congratulations!!

Katie said...

That is so great! Congratulations.

The Hann Family said...

YAY...you will LOVE having a little girl! Glad momma and baby are healthy.

Elise said...

It will be so fun to have one of each! I'm excited for myself, too :)

Amanda P said...

I know this is very late, but CONGRATULATIONS!! Paul will be such a cute older brother. So exciting.