Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big Days

Over the course of a week Paul has gotten an upgrade for just about everything!

Paul 2.0 looks something like this:
  • New Big kid car seat
  • New View - Paul rides in the front seat of the shopping cart
  • Genuine outbursts of laughter
  • Size 5 diapers (this was a reluctant upgrade, but after leaking out of every diaper he wore in a 24 hour period we knew it was time)
  • Size 18 month pajamas (and the rest of his clothes for that matter)
  • Big kid pacifier
  • Crib lowered one notch
  • Finally eating and enjoying it!
  • Bedtime at 7pm and just two naps a day
  • And a new trick! Watch Paul rock back and forth on his hands and knees:



The Big Boy Himself:


Paul's Big Pacifier:


Playing with his favorite toy - TV remote control:


Laughter:

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww, he's adorable.

Hepworths said...

oh my gosh, i cannot believe how BIG and adorable your little guy is. his hair... i LOVE it. hope he's enjoying his front facing car seat. i know our little man loves his. wow, don't they grow up so fast?

Melanie said...

Hey Toria, I'm happy I came across your blog! Paul is just ADORABLE!!! I love his laugh! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Hope you guys are having a good time in Chicago.

The Hann Family said...

Holy Moly, he is growing up too fast. Size 5?!?!?! Tate's potty trained but wears size 5 at night and he's 3...crazy. He is just a doll!

Unknown said...

So dang cute! I am glad I found this site and can see your family!

Trimbles said...

Hey Trendler, just wanted to let you know we filled out the character reference letters for Arizona and got them sent off. Let us know how it goes ;)

Besos--Los Trimbles